The Ultimate Linksys RE3000W Setup Guide You Can’t Afford to Miss
Linksys RE3000W N300 WiFi extender endows you with a fast and reliable internet connection all over the home or office. Compatible with any wireless router, the extender cuts down buffering by prioritizing high-bandwidth activities via the QoS Traffic Management feature. Regarding the Linksys RE3000W setup, it is quite easy to perform.
Nonetheless, there are various users who come across a host of technical issues while setting up their Linksys N300 RE3000W WiFi range extender. And around 98% of users don’t even have a flea in their ears about how to cope up with the Linksys RE3000W WiFi extender setup problems. That’s why we have come up with this post to guide you on how to set up and install Linksys N300 RE3000W extender. Let’s take the plunge.
Linksys RE3000W Setup Guide
You can do the Linksys RE3000W setup via two methods, namely Manual Method and WPS Method.
Let’s shed some light on both the setup methods one by one:
Linksys N300 RE3000W Setup: Manual Method
To perform the Linksys N300 RE3000W setup manually, walk through the steps mentioned below:
- First and foremost, power on your Linksys extender by plugging it into a wall socket.
- Make a wired connection between your Linksys RE3000W extender and home WiFi router through an Ethernet cable.
- Turn on your computer or another WiFi-supported device and connect it to a high-speed internet connection.
- Run your preferred web browser and type extender.linksys.com in the address bar.
- Check the entered web address carefully and hit the Enter key.
- Wait until the Linksys RE3000W N300 extender login page displays.
- The login window requires you to input the user ID and passphrase.
- Now, move the mouse cursor to the Log In button and click on it.
- The next pop-up screen will walk you through a series of the Linksys N300 RE3000W WiFi range extender setup steps.
- Just follow them carefully and make your extender up and running.
Thus, you can install your Linksys RE3000W extender using the manual method. On the off chance if you find any difficulty during the Linksys N300 RE3000W extender setup, don’t hesitate to reach out to our experts.
Linksys RE3000W WiFi Extender Setup: WPS Method
In case extender.linksys.com not working for you, opt for the WPS or WiFi Protected Setup method to complete your Linksys RE3000W WiFi extender setup. Let’s help you with the steps to install and configure your N300 extender via the WPS method:
- Connect the power cord to your Linksys RE3000W extender and the electrical outlet.
- Check the LED light on your extender. It must be solid green.
- Hold the WPS button on your N300 RE3000W extender.
- Henceforth, hold the WPS button of the existing router.
- Let the WPS LED become solid green.
- Now, disconnect the power cord of your extender and place the RE3000W anywhere in your home.
However, keep in mind not to place your extender N300 RE3000W nearby electrical gadgets, reflexive surfaces, and metal objects. This is important; otherwise, your extender may receive interference from such devices, resulting in dropping WiFi connection.
The Bottom Line
So, these were the complete steps to perform the Linksys RE3000W setup with ease. In the event that you are still unable to install your N300 RE3000W extender, feel free to get in touch with our highly-knowledgeable experts. They will make your extender up and running within minutes.Tags: Linksys RE3000W, Linksys RE3000W Setup